Here are the meanings of the different attires that people wear here in Cebu:
1. INFORMAL = T-shirt without collar, maong pants.
2. EXECUTIVE = Barong polo short sleeves or long sleeves polo shirt, slacks.
3. SMART CASUAL = short sleeves polo shirt, slacks.
4. SMART SEMI-FORMAL = long sleeves polo shirt, slacks.
5. SMART FORMAL = coat and tie or long sleeves polo barong, slacks.
6. VERY FORMAL = Tuxedo, slacks
There's really no dress code among doctors here when they attend conferences. But SMART CASUAL would be fine or if you like pwede sab SMART SEMI-FORMAL.
For the Gala Night, you can either wear Jusi Barong Tagalog long sleeves or Coat & Tie or Tuxedo. But rarely do you see tuxedo or coat & tie in Cebu. It is mostly it's Jusi Barong.
For the Fellowship Night, any attire will do basta may "Touch of Gold". Any golden yellow polo shirt or t-shirt will do.